This car DVR has a 2.7" Resolution LCD screen that contributes to the monitor's perfect visibility. It features dual-channel system with front and rear cameras and can process two video streams simultaneously, built-in G-Sensor and loop recording and parking model of current road condition and safer driving. Great rear view monitor for various cars.
- Dual lenses cam allows for recording videos from two different angles.
- Picture-in-picture display. One button switch can toggle the display of two views in either full screen or the inset window respectively.
- Equipped with 140°wide angle lenses to reduce blind spots. You'll have a comprehensive view of roadside and oncoming traffic. Safer to drive.
- Record HD Video in 1080P mode, for clearer video images.
- Safeguarding your vehicles: Built-in G-sensor, capable of saving and locking the video recording data automatically in case of collisions.
- Seamless Loop recording video in use the storage efficiently, with the video clips being overwritten.
- Micro SD/TF card Class 10 speed, compatible 4G~32G capacity (NOT Included).
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS.
- LCD Screen Size: 2.7" TFT LCD
- Lens: 140 degrees with high- resolution wide angle lens
- Image Sensor: 5M Pixel CMOS
- Language: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italia, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korea
- Video Resolution: FHD/HD/VGA
- Data Port: USB/HDMI
- Loop Recording: 3Min/5Min/10Min/OFF
- G-Sensor Sensitivity: Low/Medium/High
- Screen Saver: 3Min/5Min/OFF
- Time Stamp: Date/time will be impeded into the video
- Memory Card: Micro SD/TF Card Up to 32GB, (Not Include)
- Built-in stereo: Support
- USB Function: Working Power supply; USB-Storage(video transport to PC); PC-Camera
- Micro Phone included
- Charging Way - USB charge by PC, Car charger
- Power: 5V, 1A
- Battery: 180mAh built-in battery
- Supported functions: Motion Detection, Loop record, G-sensor, Night vision, Parking Monitoring
- Monitoring: Park vehicle with night vision
- Night Vision: Support: On/Off/Auto optional.in standby mode, short press power button can turn on/off infrared lamps
- Automatically Power on/off: when the dash cam will also turn on/off automatically.
- Motion Detection: When in standby mode, dash cam will record video when anything moves.